Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer Points When You Pay Rent*
Earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points* every time you pay rent when you:
- use a credit card linked directly to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account, or
- earn credit card reward points & transfer those points to Qantas Frequent Flyer points
How you could earn 2x return flights every year:
Use a credit card linked to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account that earns you 1 Qantas point for every $1 you spend to pay your rent through Rental Rewards, and pay rent of $616 per week*.
Under this example, you can earn over 32,000 points every year. That’s enough points for two return direct economy Qantas Classic Award flights between Sydney and Melbourne or Brisbane every year (excluding taxes, fees and carrier charges)#.
Also, register to pay by credit card and make your first payment to earn 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points and an additional 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points every year*. Register your bank account and make your first payment to earn 250 Qantas Frequent Flyer points and an additional 250 Qantas Frequent Flyer points every year*.
Pay rent to any Real Estate Agent and benefit from:
- Earn Credit Card Reward Points, Interest Free Days & more – Just Pay By Credit Card^
- Free SMS/Email Rent Reminders – Simply Reply To Pay
- Save Time & Hassle – Enjoy Peace Of Mind with Easy & Convenient Payment Options
- Secure Online Login – View Rent Payment Status, Pay Rent Online and Update Details
Start benefiting now
Simply enter your Qantas Frequent Flyer number in the ‘Promo Code’ field when you complete the Tenant Registration Form to earn your bonus Qantas Frequent Flyer points*.
* You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Registration points will be awarded within 8 weeks of your first rent payment. Yearly points will be awarded within 8 weeks of the anniversary of your registration after 12 months of consecutive payments. To receive registration and yearly points, you must provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer number on the Tenant Registration form. Rental Rewards is a payment product that is offered and administered by Zenith Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 71 083 359 684).
^ Points accrue in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable card reward program. Exclusions, fees, charges, conditions and lending and eligibility criteria (including age restrictions) apply to cards. Contact the applicable card issuer for terms and conditions or enquiries.
# Qantas and Partner Classic Award seats are subject to capacity controls and availability is limited. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply to Classic Award flights and will be calculated, and must be paid, at the time of redemption. Awards flights must be booked at least 24 hours before scheduled departure (and other advance booking requirements may apply).